I was tagged!!!! Twice!
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 10 people.1. Do you like Zombies?
Personally I am beginning to think they are a bit overdone but I still get some amusement from them especially in the "humor" they inspire like the serious survival guides and the sort.2. How old were you when you started drawing?
I have been drawing for as long as I remember. I didn't take it seriously until a little later in my life though.
3. Do you like the Hayao Miyazaki Films? If so, which do you like best? (ex: My Neighbor Totoro)
I have only seen Spirited Away!! I live under a rock what would you guys suggest to me?4. Which do you prefer, cats, dogs, birds, or fish?
Hmmmmmm. Hmmmmm. I don't really like animals as pets but if I absolutely had to have one it would probably be a dog.5. Have you seen the American Horror Story series?
No D :
6. What's your favorite cartoon of all time?
I am not sure... ummm... yeah
7. Have you played on the N64 as a child?
No. Suddenly I can feel where this is going...8. Did you grow up around video games?
Yes and yet I never played a N64 or very many games for that matter but they have played a big role in my life if that even makes any sense haha.
9. Have you played TF2? If so, what's your favorite class?
I think this one is an easy guess. I like the Spy but I can't play him weh. Not a shock. I usually play medic in matches though. Is that a shock? I'll pretend it is.10. What inspires you to draw?
Art, videogames, music. Just take a peek in my gallery and be amazed at how long one thing or character can inspire me for long stretches of time, hehe. Or is this sad...11. Who's your favorite artist?
There are too many!!!
And Round Two!!! Tagged by
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 6 things about themselves in their journal.
3. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
5. No tag backs.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people
1. Some of my earliest drawings were of Pokemon and I used to make up my own. Arbok was my absolute favorite back then.
2. Before I painted digitally, my medium of choice was colored pencils. When I started experimenting with digital, I started using traditional paints and they evolved together.
3. I don't like drinking any carbonated drinks and when I do it is only like a third of the can.
4. I bought Guilty Gear because a friend suggested it to me and I hated the game at first (it was #reload for the xbox). Also Millia was my first main.
5. I drew Blazblue, Team Fortress and Hard Corps art before I actually played the games. I drew art for BB when CT came out and I didn't play BB until CS2 and I got that game as a gift. Tf2 was less drastic. I started drawing during the first scout update with the Force of Nature and bought the game during the sniper/spy update. I drew Leviathan based on blurry opening footage and bought HCU later that day. That picture will never see the light of day haha.
6. Before Arc games, my art was very heavily inspired by Dead or Alive and Soulcalibur. The opening in Ultimate really made me rethink how I went about drawing hair and made me attempt softer styles. And SC just has the most amazing designs and inspired my early ocs.
I am too lazy to come up with my own questions so I'll only tag for the 6 facts one. I tag (and you don't have to do it if you don't want to!!!!):
okay I get points for trying to tag people, I can't go on anymore.